supporting Leaders in education
To be a preferred and trusted firm by our clients for their mission and success through developing the capacity, knowledge, skills, and structures for change readiness, change management, and partnership leadership.
our core values
- Abundance: operating from what exists, balancing problem solving with affirmation, the leveraging strengths and assets and the avoiding the illusion of what is not real or present
- Courage: doing the right thing at the right time in the right way in the face of challenge, paradox and conflicting interests
- Integrity: acting for what is right, regardless of risk to self, to become more complete and incorruptible in who we are
- Intentionality: thoughtfully and purposefully choosing our beliefs, our words, our actions and our commitments
- Learning: assuming that all interactions involve discovery: to be inquisitive, to be willing to make mistakes, to be co-learners with those whom we are privileged to serve
Market we serve
- Education and Government
- Faith-Based Institutions
- Community and Business
AASA, the School Superintendents Association, advocates for the highest quality public education for all students, and develops and supports school system leaders.
AASA, the School Superintendents Association, founded in 1865, is the professional organization for more than 13,000 educational leaders in the United States and throughout the world. AASA members range from chief executive officers, superintendents and senior level school administrators to cabinet members, professors and aspiring school system leaders.
AASA members are the chief education advocates for children. AASA members advance the goals of public education and champion children’s causes in their districts and nationwide. As school system leaders, AASA members set the pace for academic achievement. They help shape policy, oversee its implementation and represent school districts to the public at large.